Just another WordPress.com site
MSU Reporter Frequently Asked Questions
April 19, 2011Posted by on
MSU Reporter FAQ
- What is the MSU Reporter?
The MSU Reporter is a student run newspaper at Mankato State University.
- Who runs the Reporter?
The Reporter is run by an editorial board of four MSU students.
- How do I submit a letter to the editor?
Go to the Reporter’s Letters to the Editor page and fill out the requested information.
- Where can I find advertising information?
The MSU Reporter’s Media Kit is the best place to find information on advertising in the Reporter.
- Where can I find audio podcasts?
Audio podcasts can be found under the multimedia tab on the Reporters website.
- When is the Reporter published?
The Reporters is published Tuesdays and Thursdays during the academic year. The Reporters publication calendar has specific dates of publication.
- What are are some other ways I can keep updated on the Reporter?
- Who is on the advertising sales staff?
The Reporter sales staff is made up of five MSU students, two specializing in regular issues and three specializing in supplemental issues.
- Where do i find on-campus news?
On-campus news can be found under the news tab on the Reporter’s website.